Equity starts with academic leaders and touches every aspect of school culture.
The Leadership for Equity Micro-Credential Series fosters greater equity and allows leaders to put research into action in their own schools ¬– in real-time.
Principals and school leaders receive:
• Professional development credit
• Illinois Administrator’s Academy credit (pending)
• Full academic year of job training and cross-district collaboration
• One-on-one mentorship with experienced academic leaders
• Embedded professional development to foster academic equity
• Data utilization and real-time action plan implementation
Leadership for Equity Micro-Credentials offered in this series include:
“This micro-credentials series was both effective and manageable – and it was specific to the areas of growth I wanted to improve upon. The guidance was relevant and specific for me, and the embedded learning model allowed me to put my research into action at my school in real-time.” — Michele Frost, Principal, District 204